Now that you have settled down at work and are in the mood to give you an incentive or a gift for achieving, getting a brand new sedan would be just the right thing! You might have started your career with a small car or might never have one all these years because you wanted no compromise on getting the classiest four-wheeler. The time is now, and if you are looking for any budget sedan within the range of Rs10 lakhs only, then here we have, a topmost five of the sedans. check out below 5 Best Sedan Cars Under 10 Lakhs
Best Sedan Cars Under 10 Lakhs in India
Since those who would love to get a sedan for their personal use would make sure that the car is of top quality, we know that brand matters. So, here we have on the list only top brands that Indian market loves.
- Maruti Ciaz
- Honda City
- Volkswagen Vento
- Hyundai Verna
- Tata Zest
#1. Maruti Ciaz
Maruti has to be the first when it comes to style, and of course, of being a favourite of the people. The brand does not disappoint when it has to think of coming up with the latest in the market. The sedan Maruti Ciaz has already caused a lot of curiosity and excitement. It comes in 15 variants and has two fuel options too. Besides these, the premium class sedan comes in six bright colours to brighten your drive. Check out these features before you go on a test drive spree.
- The front façade of the Maruti Ciaz gets a trapezoidal grille and chrome highlights that shall be the first thing you notice on the exteriors.
- Maruti Ciaz gets K148VVT Engine, DDIS 200 Diesel engine, and these engines come with an option of 4-speed automatic transmission or a five-speed manual transmission for those who believe the performance of the engine is everything.
- Dual airbags and the ABS with EBD are the features that are reassuring.
- The car gets amazing stock of applications for the infotainment system that includes, integrated Apple CarPlay and Mirrorlink among others.
- In terms of looks and performance, Ciaz gives a tough fight and hence features the top of our list.
Price: Maruti Ciaz comes at Rs 7.84 lakhs as that is the ex-showroom price to drive home opulence.
#2. Honda City
Honda City takes this position just because it is the dream of every car-lover to sit behind the wheel and drive in this dream machine. The largest selling sedan in India Honda City stands tall as one of the premier class vehicle that everyone loves. Let us look at the features now for better understanding.
- The Honda City gets Solid Wing Face Chrome Grille, and the front bumper has circular fog lamps in a honeycomb design, and the shark fin antennae are something that you would not miss. The rear tail lamps have two parts too along with chrome highlights that shall be something that you might like.
- The steering wheel gets more controls, and the overall interior gets the beige and black look. The lower variants get fabric upholstery, and the higher variants get luxurious leather upholstery.
- Touchscreen, charging points, and infotainment system with all the latest apps make the interiors very interesting too. You would be able to get rear AC vents and electric sunroof too.
- The IDTEC diesel engine gives a mileage of 26kmpl while the petrol engine gives a mileage of 17.8kmpl.
Price: The ex-showroom price of the variant E of the Honda City comes at Rs 8.35 lakhs.
You may also like visit: Sedan Cars in India 2017
#3. Volkswagen Vento
When it comes to offering stylish sedans, even Volkswagen is not going to shy away from it. So, if you are going to look for one in this brand, then Vento is here for you. Check out the features that might stun you and might appeal to you.
- The galvanized body, body coloured exterior handles, and chrome strip on handles and steel wheels would be the first things to strike your attention.
- Brushed aluminium finish, foldable grab handles, leather covered steering wheel, and beige leather seat -upholstery are things that you would note once you step inside Vento.
- The safety features flaunt the dual front airbags and height-adjustable head restraints for the front and rear seats beside, features of Hill hold control, and rear fog lamps and front disc brakes.
- The 1.5-liter diesel engine or the 1.6 Liter MPI or the 1.2liter turbocharged TSI engine are what you pick from for your drive. All of these are famous for producing impressive power and give a tremendous performance on the road.
Price: The Volkswagen Vento’s average Ex-showroom price is Rs. 8.01 lakhs only.
#4. Hyundai Verna
One of the highly touted sedans of the year is Hyundai Verna, which is also famous for offering unmatched style and performance. The sedan is really top-notch in looks and as a sedan with 1.6L U2 CRDi diesel engine, and many other features, the sedan is surely worth having a look. It comes in 12 variants and two fuel options. Check out a few of the features and highlights that shall guide you better.
- The swept back design of the headlamps and the chrome touches on the front bonnet are sure to catch your attention and imagination. This along with the wing-shaped radiator grille, and front air dam and rear combination lamps make the vehicle worth the first glance.
- The interiors are all about class and while there are a few finishes of gloss, you shall not miss the sunglass holder and the storage and ergonomically designed seats.
- The silent cabin shall keep your drive very smooth. The 4-speed H-Matic automatic transmission and the five-speed petrol and six-speed diesel gearbox are all perfect for your drive.
- The features for safety come with six airbags and ABS, along with Anti-pinch power windows, Impact sensing door-unlocking features, are going to surprise you.
Price: Talking of the price, we shall get the vehicle at an ex-showroom price of Rs 8.03 lakhs.
#5. Tata Zest
When it comes to the sedan, can Tata stay back? So, here you go, Tata Zest shall be right for you as you go driving through the city. The features are amazing, which shall be the reasons for you to pick this vehicle.
- Revolution’s powerful 1.2liter Turbocharged MPFI petrol engine gives high speed and shall pack a lot of power too.
- The multi-drive modes (Eco, Sport, and City) are going to be for those who care a lot about these modes and other intricacies.
- LED DRL’s and projector headlamps (in a few models) and body coloured bumpers are a few aspects that you shall not miss on many of the models.
- HarmanTM Zest’s infotainment system, have voice controls, audio controls and speakers that shall guarantee a smooth and enjoyable long ride. Dual tone interior reverse parking sensors, and accommodative seats and storage space are what you shall not miss.
Price: The Tata Zest’s base model comes quite within the budget at Rs 5.26 lakhs and the higher variant shall be a little over Rs8 lakhs.
Ongoing through our exhaustive list of sedans that fall within the maximum limit of Rs. 10 lakhs, you would get a sound idea on the best one to pick. So, are you ready for the test drive yet?
Azher Memon is an auto blogger having a passion for cars. He is writing about the cars for 6 years and developed a skill which helps him to identify the best car among the option. Carwaar.in is his brainchild and dedicate attempt to provide nothing but best.