From the house of automobile giant, another car is going to make its way on the Indian roads today is Maruti Suzuki Ignis. It is a hatchback launched in the form of compact SUV. The car is going to compete with the Mahindra KUV100 that is also a hatchback and have a body similar to short SUV.
The car promises its users a spacious and refined cabin with the modern features. According to experts, the manual petrol and diesel and the Automatic petrol and diesel version will be placed between Rs. 5 to 7 Lac even at an ex-showroom price.
You may also like visit : Maruti Suzuki IGNIS 2017
Maruti Suzuki Ignis Stunning Features and Specifications
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis is going to be sold through the Nexa dealership of the Maruti Suzuki dealership chain across many states in India. The car is equipped with both the AMT and Manual gearbox, and its interiors are packed with gorgeous features with enough space for the cabin. The other specifications of the car include:
- For the infotainment, the car will have the touch screen entertainment setup that comes with Apple CarPlay, possesses an inbuilt navigation screen and has Android Auto as well.
- The beautiful exterior features include the projector headlamps, LED daytime running lights and even the car has 15-inch black alloy wheels.
- The prices of both manual and AMT versions are kept between INR 5-7 Lac. This is because the AMT version is not going to cost much as it is only available in mid-level Zeta and Delta variants and not the Alpha trim.
- The mileage of the car is also a stopover for the customers as of a petrol engine is 20.89 km/l and of diesel, variant is 26.80 km/l.
- The trendy colors are also offered for the Maruti Suzuki Ignis car. It includes silver, white, blue, and red variants. Moreover, it will possess the dual color option too.
- The consumers can also customize their accessories and car with the help of iCreate packages. The automobile giant, iCreate is being seen widely in the case of Vitara Brezza.
Lastly, the customers will like the all-new compact SUV by Maruti Suzuki, as it can be great for youngsters who want to own their own hatchback-style car.
source : gaadiwaadi.com
Azher Memon is an auto blogger having a passion for cars. He is writing about the cars for 6 years and developed a skill which helps him to identify the best car among the option. Carwaar.in is his brainchild and dedicate attempt to provide nothing but best.