Mahindra KUV100 has made its strong consumer market after it was launched a year ago, but steadily it came to major low with only 1953 units being sold in December 2016. It gave a huge setback to the company’s sales, and the decision was made to upgrade it according to stated requirements.
The other issues that erupted were of maximum fuel consumption while the air conditioner is running, and the customers were not happy with its Petrol variant. Therefore, the automaker is now going to give a cosmetic update to its features and launch the micro-SUV KUV100 in mid of the year 2017.
You may also like visit : Latest Launched Mahindra KUV100
Changes to be Made in Mahindra KUV100 2017
With the launch of Maruti Ignis in the compact car segments, the Mahindra KUV100 is going for a change in its SUV as the car has lesser features. This can lead them to lose the market and so the micro SUV is getting a cosmetic update. Here are some of its additional features:
- The Engine control unit has been tweaked and air-con system of the car has been re-engineered by the Mahindra automakers.
- As the customers have provided feedback about the engine problems, the M&M has changed the engine mounts by optimizing its characteristics.
- The interiors will also be changed with the dashboard, black interior upholstery, enhanced silver accents and seat fabric.
- The K8 Variant will have the 15-inches alloy wheels. The K6 and the K6+ variants will have the 14-inch spider-design alloy wheels.
- The KUV100 sporty kits will include the wheel arch set, hoop scoop set, tail-lamp protector set, rear bumper add-on and so on.
- The premium kit of the Mahindra KUV100 will involve the rain visor with chrome strip, lower and upper mesh garnish, designer mats, gray seat covers and much more.
The Mahindra automakers believe that the improved KUV100 will give a competition to the other cars in its segment. Moreover, it will be liked by the customers too.
Azher Memon is an auto blogger having a passion for cars. He is writing about the cars for 6 years and developed a skill which helps him to identify the best car among the option. Carwaar.in is his brainchild and dedicate attempt to provide nothing but best.