Though you might wish to go and shop for your car and might wish to go for a big SUV, still, budget and other constraints might urge you to go for something pocket-friendly. Arranging for car finances and balancing your monthly expense to pay off the bills and even use the car against a rising fuel price would be there to consider. check out 5 Best Sedan Cars Under 6 Lakhs 2019.
This said, there are plenty of gorgeous sedans in the market, which are state of the art and come from reputed brands that are doing the rounds. Let us check a few of the chic sedans that shall fall within the range of Rs 6 lakhs only. This shall be a great comfort to the busy professionals who would like to go for some stylish mean machines.
Best Sedan Cars Under 6 Lakhs in India
We have compiled a list of leading models of sedans in the Indian market, which is surely going to be worth your test drive and possibly even buying them for yourself.
( Click to Jump )
#1. Honda Amaze
One of the best in terms of looks, the body, and the exteriors will blow you the moment you look at it. Next is when you realize that the sedan is one of the finest from the brand of Honda, you know that you expected it all along! The carmaker has come up to offer the car in six shades that spell class. The dual chrome front grille, ORVM Turn Indicators, and more features shall wow you. Read on to know why we list it among our top five.
- The diesel version gets alloy wheels.
- The CVT Transmission gets G-Design shift and torque converters
- Amaze gets IVTEC Petrol and IDTEC Diesel engines both of which offer high fuel efficiency.
- Dual airbags, ABS with EBD and of course the immobilizer anti-theft systems are available for most of the variants.
- Stellar features, infotainment system, and safety additions for the driver and passengers.
Price: Honda Amaze’s ex-showroom price on an average is Rs5.67 lakhs, which is a great deal for those who wish to get their money’s worth.
-> Keep Checking Upcoming CNG Cars in India here
#2. Volkswagen Ameo
If you have already driven or have gone on a long drive in one of Volkswagen vehicles, you must be aware of the qualities and characters that the brand can offer. Coming in this under Rs 6 lakh range, Volkswagen Ameo is a tough competitor to other vehicles in this category. The sedan gets to borrow a few features from Polo, and the front façade shall remind you of it. The twin-slat grille is something to note, and then you have a few other stunning additions, which will amuse you for sure. The body coloured bumper, the alloy wheels, and dual beam headlamps are going to be what you shall also have a look while you walk towards it. Besides these, you shall be able to check out the other features:
- Volkswagen Ameo gets the five-speed manual transmission.
- It gets petrol engine and diesel engine and variants too in each of these engines. Each of the features varies with the models and variants.
- Halogen headlamps get the black finish and body coloured bumpers, mirrors, and other such fixtures.
- Ameo gets 3-cylinder in-line petrol engine and four-cylinder diesel engines.
- Fuel efficiency ranges from 17.83kmpl to 21.66kmpl.
Price: The base model of the petrol engine variant of Volkswagen Ameo comes at a price of Rs5.46lakhs and the diesel engine variant come at Rs.6.58 lakhs only.
=> You may also like to visit: Upcoming Automatic Cars in India
#3. Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
Just like the Maruti Swift, even the Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire also brought in great joy and excitement in the hearts of the people who love the brand. The new Swift Dzire comes in 14 variants and in six colours to pick from and besides these, you also get the black accents, and bumper designs, wraparound taillights, and of course, alloy wheels.
- You shall be able to pick from 1197cc, K-series VVT petrol engine or the 1248cc DDiS diesel engine.
- Both the petrol and diesel engines deliver powerful fuel emission and mileage that shall make your ride worth every penny.
- The stylish upholstery, the steering comfort, and the safety technology like the reverse parking sensors and locking facilities along with defogging and foldable mirrors are all features you would get in all the variants.
- Though the New Swift Dzire has carried forward many features and gearbox, there are a few improvisations that one would notice as he slips behind the steering.
Price: The price of Maruti Suzuki New Swift Dzire is Rs.5.44 lakhs only and that goes for both the petrol and diesel engine vehicles.
#4. Ford Aspire
One of the finest and the best features of Ford go into making the Ford Aspire, the sedan that you would not like to miss. If you have high regards for Ford, then go for a test drive in Ford Aspire now. The Ford MyKey feature, the Automatic climate control, and the airbags shall make you feel a lot reassured once you step in here. Let us check out the features here now.
- Ford gives you nine brilliant variants to choose from and these cars come in any of the seven stunning colours too for those who go for looks.
- The hexagonal grille and headlamps make the car get a wide front.
- You shall get petrol and diesel engines, automatic and manual gearbox to give strong mileage and fuel efficiency.
- The stylish interiors, with its beige and black interiors and black dashboard, along with voice control, and SYNC apps shall give you an experience in driving like no other.
Price: The average ex-showroom price of this Ford Aspire comes at Rs5.84 lakhs only, which is very reasonable per se.
#5. Hyundai Xcent
Those who have always wanted a Hyundai’s car taking its position in their garage, can now easily have one. The Hyundai Xcent is by far the sportiest one to feature in this list. The 1120cc engine of the car shall give a superb mileage of 24.4kmpl and offers latest technical upgrades of power steering and more stylish interiors.
- Progressive design and sporty features along with rear chrome garnish, antennae, chrome radiator grille, boot lid spoiler with reflector are what you see from the exteriors.
- The interiors are spacious and even tall people or people who prefer to have a lot of room for themselves would love it! The leather upholstery and the ample storage including the floor console and the seat storage are what you shall not miss.
- The sedan gets a 1CRDi diesel engine and gets a five-speed manual and four-speed automatic engine gearbox for optimum performance.
Price: The ex-showroom price of Hyundai Xcent would be around Rs.5.56 lakhs.
In short, we have now checked out some of the biggest brands that are very popular among the car-lovers, and whose sedans are within our budget too. So, this 2019 take a deep breath and pick out one for yourself. In terms of style, all of them compete with each other, and they would definitely grace your garage and life just as you always wished for in your life! if you have room to increase budget you may like to check Best Sedan under 10 lakhs in India too