Today the trend is going on with gaudy cars. These cars are providing you very high-status symbols. You can manage the comfort luxury if you can spend your money on luxury cars. Today so many car users are wanting to purchase a car which is full of comforts.
So for those users, we are going to provide you list and the option of cars which are having a price below 10 lakhs.
1. Maruti Vitara Brezza
Suzuki cars India, a new entry is all set to join the portfolio in early 2016 in the form of all-new Maruti Vitara Brezza, brilliant in features, technical specifications, and in performance without missing the latest generation styling. We only can recommend the good car, but to convert into the deal is the private decision of car buyer.
1. The starting tag of Maruti Vitara Brezza is 6.99-lakhs.
2. Maruti Vitara Brezza is providing you 1.3 litres Multi jet diesel.
3. Maruti Vitara Brezza gives Transmission of 5-speed Manual.
You may also like : Price, Specification, Feature, Photos Of Maruti Vitara Brezza
2. VOLKSWAGEN POLO GT TSI
From the hot and desirable hatchbacks in India, polo GT TSI is famous. This car is desirable because of its look Appearances and performance. You may found this car very much better for you in all aspects.
1. The starting tag of Volkswagen POLO GT TSI is 8.90 lakhs.
2. Volkswagen POLO GT TSI is providing 1.2 litres turbocharged Engine which generating maximum power of 104bhp and maximum 175Nm of torque.
3. Volkswagen POLO GT TSI gives Transmission of 7-speed Manual.
You may also like : Best 5 Cars Below 9 Lakhs in India
3. Maruti Ciaz
This car is having complete abilities to taking place in this category. Maruti cars are mostly going success in India because Maruti understands the mind of Indian people. It understands what Indians are wanting. Maruti Ciaz is the replacement model of the SX4. Expectedly this Maruti Ciaz is providing the mileage of 28KMPL which is just good.
1. The starting tag of Maruti Ciazis 7.30 lakhs.
2. Maruti Ciaz is providing the Engines like 1.4-litre petrol engine with a Maximum power of 90bhp and torque of 130Nm, another model is 1.3 litre diesel which gives a90bhp and maximum torque of 200Nm.
3. Maruti Ciaz gives Transmission of 5-speed Manual and 4-speed automatic in only petrol version.
You may also like : Mahindra Nuvosport Release Date in 4th April, 2016
4. Honda City
The Honda city always remains famous in Indian people, if you ask anyone the 5 cars they love, in this 5 Honda city will include, I can bet. In the only petrol version, Honda city gives tough competition to the Hyundai Verna and Volkswagen Vento.
1. The beginning price of Honda City is 7.70 Lakhs.
2. The Engine is coming in both 1.5 litre Petrol version and 1.5 litre Diesel version. The petrol version provides 118 bhp and 145 torques. The Diesel version of Honda City is providing 99bhp with 200 torques.
3. The gear box is having manual 6 speed option. Additionally Automatic in petrol version.
You may also like : Best 5 Cars Below 8 Lakhs in India
5. Ford EcoSport
In the automobile sector, Ford is the very big name. Ford EcoSport is compact SUV of the ford. Ford cars are always personalized and eye catchy. There is no doubt to accepting the truth that ford is selling 3000 to 3500 units of this car. This car is receiving the warm welcome from the Indian people.
1. Ford EcoSport is having the Price between 6.90 to 10.50 lakhs
2. The Engines of Ford EcoSport is1.5 litre petrol with maximum109bhp and Maximum 140Nm,the another is 1.5 litre diesel with maximum 99bhp &maximum 204Nm), 1.0 litre Eco Boost petrol model with maximum 120bhp ,with maximum 170Nm.
3. The Transmission of Ford EcoSport is 5 speeds manual and 6 speed dual clutches automatic
Azher Memon is an auto blogger having a passion for cars. He is writing about the cars for 6 years and developed a skill which helps him to identify the best car among the option. Carwaar.in is his brainchild and dedicate attempt to provide nothing but best.