Today there is a big craze to buying luxury cars. People have craze of purchasing the comfortable and classic cars, no matter how much the cost is. So today we present the cars by centralizing that class. Here are the cars which are in the range of 10 to 20 lakhs.
1. Renault Duster
The inside of the compact SUV goes to be revised with a replacement color theme component Black for lower variants and gray for top-end models. Thus on extend the vehicle’s utility, the automaker will extend its length and provide a pair of further rear seats. The Renault Duster seven seater are getting to be extra spacious and wise than this model of the vehicle. The crossover could, in addition, be equipped with a sat-nav multimedia system, reverse parking camera, different and several other new comfort and features choices.
1. To purchase the all new Renault Duster you have to pay between 8 – 14 lakhs.
2. Renault Duster 85PS Diesel STD is the diesel version of this car. This model provides 1460cc Diesel engine with maximum power of 83bhp and with 3700rpm. This model is providing a maximum torque of 200nm.
3. This car is giving a mileage of 16kmpl in the city area and 19kmpl on the highway.
You may also like : Renault Duster AMT Launching – Check Price & Specs
2. Hyundai Creta
From when Hyundai enters into the world of compact SUV, this car is the talk of the town. Before India, this car is launched in china. In chines market, this car is known as IX25. This car is giving tough competition to the Renault duster. Nissan’s automobile. Ford’s EcoSport Well, this competition is just not limited to Indian domestic market but in the international market. Hyundai creta has proven itself, within the short time period of six months of launching. From the launching, till now Hyundai sold thousands of units all over.
1. To purchase Hyundai Creta, you have to pay between 9 -o 14 lakhs.
2. If we talk about Hyundai Creta 1.4 CRDi L Diesel version, this model is having an engine of 1390cc. with the maximum power of 88bhp with 4000rpm. This engine is providing maximum torque of 220nm.
3. If we talk about the mileage of this model of Hyundai Creta, it will give 21kmpl on the highway.
You may also like : Best 5 Cars Below 10 Lakhs in India
3. Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
Few time before Maruti Suzuki launched Maruti Suzuki S-Cross. Maruti Suzuki S-Cross is 4300mm long, which is suitable for the compact SUV segment. But still over all looking this car is looking as big hatchback. This car is available today in your nearest Maruti Suzuki showroom in nexa brand. This car is available in 5 colors like blue, brown, grey, and silver and white.
1. To purchase the all new Maruti Suzuki S-Cross you have to pay between 8 – 12 lakhs
2. Maruti S-Cross DDiS 200 Sigma is the diesel version of this car. This model provides 1250cc Diesel engine with maximum power of 88bhp and with 4000rpm. This model is providing a maximum torque of 200nm
3. This car is giving a mileage of 19kmpl in the city area and 23kmpl on the highway.
You may also like : Latest Launched Car By Maruti Suzuki is Vitara Brezza
4. Honda City
The Honda city continually remains renowned in Indian individuals, if you raise anyone the five cars they love, during this five Honda city can embrace, I can bet. Within the sole petrol version, Honda city offers powerful competition to the Hyundai Verna and Volkswagen Vento.
1. The price of Honda City is between 7.70 – 13 Lakhs.
2. The Engine is coming in both 1.5 litre Petrol version and 1.5 litre Diesel version. The petrol version provides 118 bhp and 145nm torques. The Diesel version of Honda City is providing 99bhp with 200nm torques.
3. The gear box is having manual 6 speed option. Additionally Automatic in petrol version.
5. Maruti Ciaz
This automotive has complete skills to happening during this class. Maruti cars are largely going success in India as a result of Maruti understands the mind of Indian individuals. It understands what Indians are wanting. Maruti Ciaz is that the replacement model of the SX4. Expectedly this Maruti Ciaz is providing the mileage of 28KMPL that is simply sensible.
1. The beginning tag of Maruti Ciaz is 7 to 11 lakhs.
2. Maruti Ciaz is providing the Engines like 1.4-litre petrol engine with the most power of 90bhp and force of 130Nm, another model is 1.3 litre diesels which supply a 90bhp and most force of 200Nm.
3. Maruti Ciaz provides Transmission of 5-speed Manual and 4-speed automatic in barely petrol version.
Azher Memon is an auto blogger having a passion for cars. He is writing about the cars for 6 years and developed a skill which helps him to identify the best car among the option. Carwaar.in is his brainchild and dedicate attempt to provide nothing but best.